For today, a list of love. And for those who don’t do it, you should make these and keep them for a sad day or daughter when you’re gone…
- How the morning started today, or should I say how it started after how the night went. No peeps from the baby until sometime in the 6 o’clock hour, when our day was started listening to her babble talk in the happiness of morning time for a baby girl after a good night of sleep.
- Run on sentences that aren’t being corrected.
- Frida showing her teeth.
- Eating in the car.
- Watching the baby when she doesn’t know it…how she is exploring all the newness and learning to be her.
- Nicknames…doodle bug, pudge, b, puddles, great b, george. They are love names.
- An invitation for lunch with my Mom.
- A stack of hand made postcards to send out.
- A mix of music you can’t quit listening to.
- Combinations of things, be it songs, yarn, food, or colors.
- Fish sticks.
- Food that has memories attached to it…grandaddy’s breakfast, the yellow box of fish fillets, cheese toast with real cheese, sugars cookies with the hard icing, white cheese popcorn, a burning tortilla chip, cheese munchies…
- Laughing OUT LOUD and CAN’T HOLD IT IN style (but not in church)
- A sneak peek day of spring in an unusually cold winter.
- Daffodils poking up out of the ground…”When the flowers bloom, so will great joy in your life.” A true fortune cookie saved from last year about this time.